This is a working "GP Free net for PC trick" but as it's made possible via Opera Mini handler UI so users won't be able to enjoy fully PC style browsing. But something is better then nothing. So follow this article if you also think that. And as Almost all other GP free net for pc tricks posted in this blog are currently not working. So I am really very sorry for the inconvenience.
Requirements For GP Free Net On PC Using OperaMini
- Java Runtime Environment.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 On Windows 8 (If you're not using Windows 8 then download and install Offline Installer).
Set Proxy On Opera Mini Next Settings To Use GP Free Net On PC
- Download and extract Opera Mini Next 7.1 hui209 r412 PC on the desktop.
- Open Settings.exe from the extracted folder.
- Go to Network Tab. And check Manual proxy configuration.
- Write "22.214.171.124" in the HTTP Proxy box.
- Also write "80" in the Port box. Click Save.
- Please don't follow the following screenshot fully. I meant don't use proxy 10.128.001.002 and port 8080.
Freely Browse Any Site in OperaMini Using Grameenphone Internet for PC (Updated 12-01-2014)This trick will work with almost all OperaMini even with the Official releases. But no download is possible with this trick.
- To browse WiKiPedia only visit zero.wikipedia.org.
- Tap Google search bar. Then Tap Google icon to expand search engines list.
- Now navigate to Manage Search Engines. Tap and hold on WiKiPedia.
- Tap Edit. Copy and paste following url as Address.
- Tap Save. Click Done. Tap Wikipedia to select it.
- Now write any site's address in search and tap the most bottom-right button of Opera keyboard. After the loading tap Accept to go.
- That's it. Now you know how to browse any sites using zero.wikipedia.org trick.
Configure Opera Mini Next HUI with GP Free Net For PC (No error)
- Open Opera Mini Next.exe. You will be prompted to a About named window. Click OK to continue.
- Click on Network Settings to expand it.
- Click on Proxy Type drop down and select HTTP using arrow key of the keyboard. Click OK.
- Click on Proxy Server to write "mini4-1.opera-mini.net". CLick OK.
- Click Menu from the bottom-left corner of the handler menu. Click on Save All & Start.
- Finally click on Select. to start Opera Mini installation. That's it.
After the installation you will be able to go for unlimited free net on your computer using your Grameenphone SIM. So if you're not felling good by browsing computer sites in opera mini then use Grameenphone free net on your Windows computer Using Your Freedom. One more thing please don't use Bangla or Banglish as your comment language. Try to write English otherwise your comments will be deleted without notice.