This is a working "GP Free net for PC trick" but as it's made possible via Opera Mini handler UI so users won't be able to enjoy fully PC style browsing. But something is better then nothing. So follow this article if you also think that. And as Almost all other GP free net for pc tricks posted in this blog are currently not working. So I am really very sorry for the inconvenience.
Requirements For GP Free Net On PC Using OperaMini
- Java Runtime Environment.
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 On Windows 8 (If you're not using Windows 8 then download and install Offline Installer).
Set Proxy On Opera Mini Next Settings To Use GP Free Net On PC
- Download and extract operamini 71r32 handler pc-portable full 2 3.zip on the desktop.
- Open Settings.exe from the extracted folder.
- Go to Network Tab. And check Manual proxy configuration.
- Write "188.8.131.52" in the HTTP Proxy box.
- Also write "80" in the Port box. Click Save.
- Please don't follow the following screenshot fully. I meant don't use proxy 10.128.001.002 and port 8080.
Configure Opera Mini Next HUI with GP Free Net For PC (Updated with 2G and 3G speed download at May 1, 2014)Important Note: As the following screenshot is outdated so please don't configure the handler like that. Follow text instructions. Because that's updated.
- Open Opera Mini Next.exe. You will be prompted to a About named window. Click OK to continue.
- Click on Network Settings to expand it.
- Click on Proxy Type drop down and select HTTP using arrow key of the keyboard. Click OK.
- Click on Proxy Server to write "gpstream.mobi/". CLick OK.
- Click Menu from the bottom-left corner of the handler menu. Click on Save All & Start.
- Finally click on Select. to start Opera Mini installation.
- After the installation close Opera Mini emulator. And open settings.exe again. Now configure it with "184.108.40.206 as HTTP proxy and 80" as port.
- The open Opera Emulator again. That's it. Now you're ready to go for gp unlimited free internet on your pc.
After the installation you will be able to go for unlimited free net on your computer using your Grameenphone SIM. So if you're not felling good by browsing computer sites in opera mini then use Grameenphone free net on your Windows computer Using Your Freedom. One more thing please don't use Bangla or Banglish as your comment language. Try to write English otherwise your comments will be deleted without notice.